You will help lead the business in our digital transformation by creating and developing CRM Global Success Model.
The Head of CRM is responsible for developing, implementing, and advancing the company's capabilities & programs in support of customer retention, loyalty, monetization, and lifetime value initiatives. Reporting to the Retention Department Director this position is a key member of the team responsible for working with the international markets to develop the appropriate omnichannel contact strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable customer insights. Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute Monetization, Retention, Winback, Churn prevention and Loyalty strategy, developing 360 CRM marketing plan;
- Work with Heads of Regions to identify and share best practices resulting in global retention/loyalty/monetization/winback/churn prevention roadmap for every region;
- Drive KPIs across lifecycle through drip series, trigger, and contextual marketing campaigns. Establish and measure global customer retention & loyalty goals. Set annual CRM revenue targets, delivering incremental sales that contribute to the company's overall profitability and market dominance;
- Uncover business opportunities through analysis of customer, web, and marketing data.
- Minimum of 2 years at the Head/Lead/Director level in customer marketing, CRM, and/or analytics;
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ members;
- Deep expertise in CRM platforms, push notifications, and email best practices required;
- Solid understanding of analytics, including segmentation and applicable metrics for all tactics and channels;
- Experience running global CRM success models;
- Experience working with executive leadership to explain and present the work of a CRM team;
- Experience working with Exponea will be a plus.
- Assistance with relocating to St. Petersburg or working remotely;
- We pay for individual English lessons and any other training;
- We file officially, salaries are by the book. An unlimited number of paid days off. VHI starting the first month;
- We cover sports. There is a free gym, yoga, and CrossFit at the office;
- We feed you like Grandma does: breakfast and fruit, and sushi, burgers, pies, and pizza on Fridays;
- We have a Happy Employee Fund — for monthly fun with your colleagues: you can choose whether you want to go kayaking, forge knives, or go to a bar, museum, or concert;
- Our team is like family, retreats in Thailand and corporate events in Greece.