We train and evaluate employees objectively and with respect. We invest in your continuous development. We give you all the possible opportunities for education in any field that interests you. We exchange knowledge within the company, at conferences and meetings around the world. Our team is like family, retreats in Thailand, and corporate events in Greece. What you will do:
Who we are looking for:
- Lead an effective recruitment process in all areas: IT, Marketing, Support&Sales, Fin, Analytics, BizDev, etc., including international hiring;
Maintain a resume database:
Conduct personal/remote interviews;
- Look for new sources for placement, including local ones.
- A professional who already has successful experience in IT recruiting;
- A creative person who will be able to think through where to find the right employees and how to properly offer them jobs;
- A proactive colleague who doesn't need to be reminded of deadlines;
- An employee who is fluent in English.
We can teach and explain a lot, the main thing is that our new colleague fits in with our young and active team.
You will like that:
- We file officially, salaries are by the book. Unlimited number of paid days off. VHI starting the first month.
We pay for individual English lessons and any other training;
We cover sports. There is a free gym, yoga, and crossfit at the office;
We feed you like Grandma does: breakfast and fruit, and sushi, burgers, pies, and pizza on Fridays;
We have a Happy Employee Fund — for monthly fun with your colleagues: you can choose whether you want to go kayaking, forge knives, or go to a bar, museum, or concert;
- Our team is like family, retreats in Thailand and corporate events in Greece;