The project includes a financial platform and a few applications that provide clients with real-time analytics. The project has been operating for over 5 years now, and it has been operating under conditions of constant stress loads, and the range of emerging issues is broad and devilishly complex: development and modernization of the platform, tools for employees and partners, analytics, infrastructure development, integration with billing solutions, and much more.
We have an excellent technical department: everyone is engaged in their favorite activity, clearly structured and well-established processes, minimal routine and maximum time to resolve business issues. Tasks to be completed:
- The design and development of services for active project areas;
The optimization and development of existing services in the area;
Complete support for the parts of the project you are responsible for;
- Mentoring of less experienced colleagues.
Would be a plus:
- At least 2 years of experience in team commercial development on Ruby;
An understanding of how transactions and blocks work at the database level;
An understanding of the need for other team members to write clear code and for maintaining documentation;
The desire to cover the written code with tests;
Showing autonomy and initiative in designing and finding effective solutions.
- Experience with high-load systems and large amounts of data;
- Experience with queues and message delivery brokers;
- Experience in developing distributed systems;
- Experience with PostgreSQL / Apache Kafka / Consul / Docker / Gitlab CI/CD.
You will like that:
- Assistance with relocating to St. Petersburg or working remotely;
We pay for individual English lessons and any other training;
We file officially, salaries are by the book. Unlimited number of paid days off. VHI starting the first month.
We cover sports. There is a free gym, yoga, and crossfit at the office;
We feed you like Grandma does: breakfast and fruit, and sushi, burgers, pies, and pizza on Fridays;
We have a Happy Employee Fund — for monthly fun with your colleagues: you can choose whether you want to go kayaking, forge knives, or go to a bar, museum, or concert;
Our team is like family, retreats in Thailand, and corporate events in Greece.